ASA19: University of East Anglia, Norwich 3-6 September 2019
The ASA annual conference will take place at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, attracting close to 400 delegates. The exhibits will be in the centre of the action in the same space as the catering, guaranteeing a steady footfall throughout the conference.
Publishers and other exhibitors can choose one or more of the following options:
- Participation with single display table (~1.8m x 0.8m) - full access for one staff member to panels & events and a single display table. Registration fee - £300
- Participation with double display table (~3.6m x 0.8m) - full access to panels & events for two staff members and a double display table. Registration fee - £500
- Full page portrait advert in abstract book. Please email a 300dpi, black & white TIF, 210mm (h) x 148mm (w) with 3mm bleed to conference(at)theasa.org by 1 July with subject line “Publisher ad in conference programme”. Charge - £200
All stands will have access to the following:
- Wifi Access for exhibitor staff
- Chairs (1 for single table; 2 for double table)
- Poster boards (sizes to be confirmed) are available upon request for an additional charge.
- If you require electricity supply to your stand, please let us know and we will do what we can to provide this.
How to book
To register for the conference including some exhibition space at ASA19, please email conference(at)theasa.org and specify the type of participation required (number of staff and display tables required); we shall then contact you with instructions on how your staff members attending the event should register in our system. If interested, you can also book tickets for your staff to attend the conference dinner.
- we do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company and simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, students are not trained in marketing and are not grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- we do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely placed into a recycling bin. Ads printed in our conference book will not be thrown away, and so will have a longer shelf-life. This will also have environmental benefits.
Delivery deadline & address
All boxes are to be clearly labelled with the exhibiting company and company contact name and number, as well as the name of the courier company picking up the package. This is essential for any packages being picked up. Should they not be picked up and details not provided, the remaining packages will be disposed of. Please note there may be a charge for storage. We request that all packages are picked up before 5pm on 9 September.
Deliveries and collections are to be made between our normal opening hours - 8.30am and 5pm. We cannot guarantee there will be anyone on site outside of these hours. Collections address & telephone number TBA
Setting up stalls
Please try to set up by 12:30 on Tuesday 3 September to take advantage of the registration period. If at all possible, please also avoid taking the stand down before the final coffee/tea break on Friday.
If you have any further enquiries about the conference please contact conference(at)theasa.org.